Companies House is an executive agency of the Department for Business and Trade. We incorporate and dissolve limited companies. We register company information and make it available to the public.
We’re approaching a pivotal moment in our history. The Economic Crime and Corporate Transparency (ECCT) Bill will fundamentally change our role and our purpose and will give us the powers we need to play a more significant role in tackling economic crime.
We use our blog to:
- provide updates on the ECCT Bill
- issue helpful guidance for companies
- provide updates on how our transformation programme is progressing
Our colleagues blog about themselves and their work, our services and what it’s like to work at Companies House.
You can keep informed by:
- signing up to email updates from this blog
- subscribing to our newsletters
- following us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter