Comments and moderation
We encourage bloggers to have a lively debate and discussion of their work and ideas. However, by submitting a comment you agree to abide by the following rules. We reserve the right not to publish any comments that contravene any of the following rules.
We ask that you:
- are respectful of others who use this site
- stay on topic
- keep comments concise
- do not use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative - including, but not limited to, swearing, obscene or vulgar comments
- do not break the law - including libel, condoning illegal activity and/or contempt of court
- do not use this site for party political purposes (this site is paid for with public money so it’s inappropriate to engage in party-political activity)
- do not post personal information in comments such as addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or other online contact details, which may relate to you or other individuals
- do not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation
- do not attempt to log on using another user’s account
- do not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication not relevant to the discussion
If you're aged 16 or under, please get the permission of your parent or guardian before participating. Users without this consent are not allowed to participate.