To celebrate Small Business Saturday, our friends at the Business Support Helpline have put together 5 top tips for supporting businesses.
The Helpline is a key element of the UK government’s business support provision. We're also a free multi-channel service that can be accessed by telephone, web-chat, email, social media, GOV.UK and GREAT.
We provide signposting, general support and business improvement advice to pre-starts, start-ups, and existing businesses to help them start and grow.
Here are our 5 top tips of business support:
- knowing your market is vital if you want to maximise sales and stand out from competition
- ensure you have a business plan, this will help you continuously review the development of your business to help it succeed and grow – we can provide templates to help you
- have the correct marketing strategy in place to reach your customer base, but also review it regularly too
- financial planning is key to ensure you have the right finances to start, maintain and grow your business – this will help maximise your business potential
- starting or running a business is not always easy, there are services to support you: get in touch with us – we're here to help
Find us on:
Contact us via:
Telephone: 0800 998 1098
If you’re a small business thinking of becoming a limited company, you’ll find this info helpful.